Further Appeal

Further Appeal


What if I disagree

If you think the Pensions Appeal Tribunal Scotlands decision was wrong on a point of law you may appeal with leave of the Tribunal. The appeal would then be heard by the Upper Tribunal (Administrative Appeals Chamber).

You must first apply in writing to the Tribunal Chairman for leave (permission) to appeal and set out why you think the tribunal was wrong on a point of law.

If the tribunal refuses you permission you may apply directly to the Upper Tribunal as appropriate.

It should be noted that staff in the Pensions Appeal Tribunal can help you by explaining the process to you but can not give you legal advice.